Emo guy emo guy, I don’t understand why you wear your sisters pants,
Emo guy emo guy, you’re so emotional, you must dress like a girl.
Emo guy emo guy, what is up with that wind tunnel hair
Emo guy emo guy, don’t you know you look like a tool even though you think your cool ‘cause you look like all your friends.
Emo guy we just want to know the fuck is wrong you
We want to help you pull your head out of your ass.
If I kicked you in the nuts would it help you buy the right pants?
Emo guy my 12 year old sister is pissed ‘cause you stole all of her shit.
(slower)
Emo guy please don’t cry your makeup will run and you’ll look like a dead raccoon.
Emo guy I don’t mean it. Just stop crying. Don’t worry, everyone likes you.
Here emo guy this will help. It’s a new pink sweater 2 sizes too small.
(normal)
Emo guy please don’t cry. We don’t know what the hell is wrong with you
If I kick you in the nuts will it help you buy the right pants?
Emo guy my little sister is still pissed you stole all of her pants
You need to disinfect and bring all of them back
Emo guy please don’t cry, please don’t cry, please don’t cry
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Emo Guy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment